Over the weekend, my friend Meghan and her children came for a weekend visit! We haven't spent significant time together in four years, so this was a great visit. She and I were pregnant at the same time (she with her second and me with my first), so I remember her with two little boys. Over the last four years, they had two more children (girls), so it was great to meet them and let our kids play. And play they did! We made a stop by the McDonald's play land and also went swimming at a local indoor pool. The kids played and played back at the house. Isaac was bummed yesterday afternoon when his friends left, and Chloe cried at the door and wanted to be grafted into the Gillespie family! :) Matt watched the kids Saturday night so Meg and I could get our toes done (a tradition we have had for years) and go to dinner. It was such a fun weekend. We need to do this more often!
 |
| Meghan and I before church |
 |
| The boys & Chloe - She slipped in the photo :) I realized we didn't get a photo of the girls! Next time! |
It was such a good visit!! We seriously do need to do this more often. I will have to plan our next trip :O)
ReplyDelete