![]() |
| Isaac's nickname is "otter". I thought this was proof he is actually a woodland animal as I watched him haul wood from the forest to our campsite! |
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
First Camping Trip of the Season
A few weeks ago, Matt and I decided to brave the impending weather and chilly temperatures and take the kids camping for the first time this season. They had been asking and asking, and we finally had a free weekend where the forecast wasn't too cold and only had a slight risk of showers. (If we don't capitalize on the weekends the kids are here, we end up having to wait another two weeks because of the visitation schedules the kids have with their other parents.) We had a good time and are hoping for a little warmer and dryer weather for our next camping adventure! (I promise all the kids went camping, but I only got a few shots of Isaac, Chloe and Brianna before I had to start cooking our dinner! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment