Monday, August 27, 2012
The Things You Learn In Kindergarten
Tonight as we were eating dinner, Isaac was telling us a story about a girl in his class who got a yellow card today. (His teacher has a green, yellow, and red card system for discipline.) Anyway, Isaac tends to be a black-and-white rule follower, so he was very animated in his story telling because he could not believe the little girl in his class wouldn't stop talking when his teacher asked her to. He said, "You know, it seems like all the girls want to do is talk. They talk and talk and talk. They talk in the lunch line, they talk at recess, they whisper in class....they never stop talking. Sometimes, I just like to sit quietly and they still talk even when I don't talk back." I started laughing SO hard! I think he may have figured out one of his first big differences between women and men. :0) I guess everything you need to know you DO learn in kindergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment