Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Our sweet Isaac turned six years old last month!  Over the last six months, I can't believe how much he has grown.  Not only in height and his changing looks, but also in his maturity of thought and action.  He is a wonderful big brother to Chloe and is always one of the first to give up his seat for her, get her blanket or just sit with her if she is upset.  He also has done an exceptional job with transitioning into kindergarten.  At first, he said he didn't like it, but now he is doing a great job, making friends and enjoying his time at school.  We have had a busy month since his birthday, so I apologize for not posting about it sooner!

We actually had two birthday parties for him!  One was with family and the other with some of his friends at Chuck E. Cheese.  He also got a special treat because my mom came out for visit.  It was very fun birthday. 
Chloe enjoying some cake!

Isaac's first catch with his new pole!

New fishing pole

Birthday boy in his crown

Isaac's cake - I made it, so I know it's not great!  I am trying to learn though.

Jenna, Brianna, Isaac, Jason & Kyler

Kyler, Jason & Isaac

1 comment: