This year was time for Brianna's first "double digit" birthday - 10! We
decided to take Brianna and two of her friends to the roller rink in a
nearby town. She invited two of her friends from school (Shay &
Katie), and we had pizza, cake and presents at home before we left for
the rink! Matt and I both got in on the sweet skating action with the
girls. This old grey mare (meaning me :) ain't what she used to be! I
was proud I still can skate but sad at how my bones and muscles were
crying out for mercy. It was still very fun, though, and the girls had a
great time. At the end of the night, Matt bought the girls pretzels and snow cones for the ride home. I was so pleased with the friends Brianna has chosen! Any of us who have chaperoned birthday parties for girls know that it can be super LOUD and almost out of control. Brianna and her friends had a great time laughing and skating, but both girls had such good manners and were so polite. It was a very fun evening.
Happy birthday sweet Peaches! I am so proud of the young woman you are turning into! It has been a great joy to have you as my daughter.


I love Isaacs face in the last picture!!
ReplyDelete