
Last night, my Love and I had an impromptu date night to go see part one of Breaking Dawn. It was pretty good, but the first half of the movie has a lot of sex scenes. At least it felt that way as Matt and I were staring at each other a lot trying to avoid seeing the nakedness. The second half was good, but it certainly left you hanging!
More than seeing a movie, I was feeling such a need to be close with Matt. I miss him. That sounds so strange because we're home all day together, but we are always working (and typically stressed). It was nice to sneak out for a little time together. He is such a good man. Things have been stressful. We have a few little ones with some medical issues which can feel overwhelming. In addition, my sweet sister-in-law and her husband just had their second son. He is struggling with some health issues which is a lot for them right now. It seems like everyone has serious trials. It puts into perspective the trials I am facing right now in my life. It also very clearly shows me what a great husband I have in Matthew. I am grateful for his loving Spirit and his willingness to always help me no matter what. He is my true love, my whole heart and my eternal love.
No comments:
Post a Comment