Chloe pooped and peed in the potty! I am pretty sure it was a total accident, but I am counting it anyway! For the last month or so, Chloe has been telling us when she poops and pees and has even recently been reaching into her diaper to "inspect" after the fact...yah, enough said on that. Anyway, last night Chloe desperately wanted to sit on the potty, so Brianna took her in the laundry room and sat with her. Suddenly, the girls were shrieking and brought out the world's smallest poo poo and a tiny bit of pee in the potty! She was so happy! She kept yelling, "Yay! Yay! Yay!" I LOVE the picture of her totally grossed out by the "specimen"! Hilarious! (Sorry I look so hideous - long day!) Fingers crossed that the potty training continues!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Poop & Pee!
Chloe pooped and peed in the potty! I am pretty sure it was a total accident, but I am counting it anyway! For the last month or so, Chloe has been telling us when she poops and pees and has even recently been reaching into her diaper to "inspect" after the fact...yah, enough said on that. Anyway, last night Chloe desperately wanted to sit on the potty, so Brianna took her in the laundry room and sat with her. Suddenly, the girls were shrieking and brought out the world's smallest poo poo and a tiny bit of pee in the potty! She was so happy! She kept yelling, "Yay! Yay! Yay!" I LOVE the picture of her totally grossed out by the "specimen"! Hilarious! (Sorry I look so hideous - long day!) Fingers crossed that the potty training continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment