Tonight was day 19 of our family's Christmas countdown! Our activity was to make homemade gifts for the kids' school teachers and Primary teachers. I found this WONDERFUL homemade caramel dip on "How Does She". I picked up some Dollar Store baskets and tissue paper and added in a jar of caramel dip, ginger snap cookies, marshmallows, apples and mini bananas. We made 12 of these baskets, and I am so pleased with how they turned out! I searched and searched for cute ideas for teachers. I found several ideas like picture frames or art work my children made on a mug, but I really didn't think any of their teachers would want something like that. This caramel dip is SO good, I really hope they like them!
Monday, December 19, 2011
The Countdown Continues
Tonight was day 19 of our family's Christmas countdown! Our activity was to make homemade gifts for the kids' school teachers and Primary teachers. I found this WONDERFUL homemade caramel dip on "How Does She". I picked up some Dollar Store baskets and tissue paper and added in a jar of caramel dip, ginger snap cookies, marshmallows, apples and mini bananas. We made 12 of these baskets, and I am so pleased with how they turned out! I searched and searched for cute ideas for teachers. I found several ideas like picture frames or art work my children made on a mug, but I really didn't think any of their teachers would want something like that. This caramel dip is SO good, I really hope they like them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment