Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Little Joseph

Yesterday was Isaac's Christmas program at preschool. He was chosen to play the part of Joseph in the pageant and then he also played an instrument in the "Angel Band". He did such a great job! He missed going to kindergarten this year by three days, so he is one of the oldest in his preschool class. It was so amazing to see the difference in him this year compared to 2010. Last year he was a shepherd and was definitely more wiggly and young acting. This year, he was a little professional! Isaac, I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see the man you will become!

Side note - Don't judge the horrible picture and video quality! I used my cheap-o Blackberry camera and video. I thought I could use my old camera yesterday, but it was broken when I found it. My Christmas list includes a camera!









1 comment: