Thursday, October 13, 2011
The Little Things
It's funny the things you pick up from your spouse. I used to cut food into smaller pieces with a knife or just tear it to smaller pieces with my hands for the little kids. Amanda uses scissors. I thought this was so strange when I saw her do this for the first time.
I just recently, after being married for 2 1/2 years, started doing it myself. It works great! Pizza is a great one to try it on. Instead of cutting all the toppings and cheese off when slicing through it with a knife, the scissors cut it easily in any way you like without destroying the pizza.
I know, this is kind of a silly post. Anyway, I love how we pick up little habits from each other. I think it shows that we are willing to try things that may not necessarily be how we do things. It's important in a happy and healthy marriage to try things differently the way our spouse would. It shows we care and that we pay attention to "The Little Things".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment