Unfortunately the last few days have been stressful for both Matt and I. I ended up getting Roto Virus and had to go to the hospital for nausea medicine and fluids. I have never been as sick as I have been the last few months. I have a feeling it is because we increased our day care when Matt started his accounting degree which would also mean an increase in childhood germs and diseases coming in and out of our home daily. :) The stress for me came in the form of illness and wanting to feel better whereas the stress for Matt came through having to take care of the house and day care alone while I recovered.T
onight also marks an exciting celebration for us: our one year sealing anniversary! We were planning to celebrate closer to our anniversary which is October 30, but plans have changed a little due to some changes in two of our children's visitation schedule. Either way, we are celebrating early tonight at the Indianapolis Symphony! We will be listening to music from Miss Saigon and Les Miserables plus more! I am trying to take it easy this morning so I feel well enough to have a good time tonight. Flora and Gary are coming over tonight to watch the kids so Matt and I can have our date. We decided to take them to breakfast this morning as "payment" and as a fun way to relax as a family on the weekend. The two photos are from this morning. Isaac is visiting his dad this weekend, so he is the only one not in the picture. :( Otherwise, everyone is there! The other picture is of Chloe and Papaw. She was starting to get tired, so he decided to rest on him. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
How did I miss that!! Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys has a great night and that you are feeling better. I have been thinking and praying for you. I hate being sick so I can only imagine what you are going through.
ReplyDelete