On
April 17, Andrew turned 14! I can't believe it! When I first met Andrew,
he was 10 years old. Now he will be starting high school next year.
It is pretty surreal. The weekend before last, Matt took Drew and two of his
friends to The Monon Center which is an indoor swim center for his birthday. They have
water slides and large pool. The boys had a lot of fun! Then, this
past weekend, we had Matt's side of the family over for a large joint birthday
and to celebrate Andrew's ordination as a Teacher in our church! Andrew
is such a laid back, fun young man. I feel he will be an amazing husband
and father someday. He has a very nurturing, sweet spirit. We love
you Andrew and are so excited to see the man you will become!
 |
| Andrew blowing out the candles with a little help from Sissy. :) |
 |
| The Davisson family following Andrew's ordination. |
No comments:
Post a Comment