Last week, my amazing and sweet husband turned 32! (He has mentioned several times over the last few weeks that he can't believe he is in his 30's. :) Our family tradition is that the birthday boy or girl gets to choose what they want to eat for their birthday supper. Matt chose homemade chili and cornbread, and then we had cake! Then, the following Saturday, I surprised Matt with a date night to the Pacers home game! We went with Jamin and Maryn (a couple friend of ours). We had Hot Box pizza before hand, and then it was off to the game! It was a lot of fun to relax and enjoy some time honoring my husband. He use to love basketball and still does, but being a daddy of six and going to school full time doesn't leave him a lot of free time. :) The Pacers played the 76ers and sadly lost, but we had a good time anyway. I love you so much, my Love. I am grateful everyday that you are my eternal companion. I look forward to the rest of our life together!
 |
| The cake - white cake and white icing! |
 |
| Birthday Boy |
 |
| Banker's Life Arena - Home of the Pacers (Yes, we had nose-bleed seats!) |
 |
| Maryn and her stalker...uh...I mean husband Jamin! :) |
 |
| My Love and I (I was feeling a little woozy from the pizza, so I look a little out of it!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment