Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ahhh! Saturday

Saturday.  The day to relax and hang out, right?  Not here.  I woke up this morning to three kids "letting it rip".  My youngest son is obsessed with beyblades.  It is nothing more than a glorified top that Japanese animators turned into tops with superpowers that battle each other.  Anyway, Isaac has about four of them and a battle arena.  When they pull the ripcords on them they say, "Let it rip!". 

After waking up, I tried to get the house in somewhat of a normal order.  We had a small leak in our wall when the home was built six years ago that caused major water damage to the walls in our kitchen and laundry room.  After dealing with it for what seemed like forever, we finally got it fixed.  Almost.  We still have to paint and have the company come put the trim back on.

Well, they sprayed texture on the wall yesterday and it took a day to dry.  We had our refrigerator pulled out, cabinets pulled out, and counter tops on the floor.  All with a mess on the floor.  Our washer and dryer were pulled out as well.  I got it all back.   

Then, my sweet wifey went to get her hair cut and colored.  Yay!  She is going to her natural color, brown.  She is so ready for a change, but is worried she won't look good as a brunette.  Not possible.  She always looks so put together.  I can't wait to see.  She is there right now while the kids run around the house playing like wild animals.  At least they are having fun.  Later tonight my sweetheart and I will go on a date with her new hair cut and color.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment