Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary Love

Today marks my husband's and my third anniversary! It feels like so much longer than that but not in a bad way! I just feel like Matt and I have always been together. I love him so much and am so grateful for all the ways he supports our family. By him staying home with the day care kids periodically throughout the day, I am able to take our kids to appointments, bring Isaac back and forth to school and even just run to the grocery store quickly before our crazy evenings start. :) I know I have the best husband in the world, and I am grateful every day for his love and support. He is always more concerned about me than about himself. He is always willing to put forth the effort to make our marriage and family a success. He is amazing. I love him more than I did three years ago which at the time would have seemed impossible. Matthew I will love you forever. I am blessed to have you as my husband and my best friend.

1 comment: