This week is set to be a busy one, but I wanted to make sure to blog about sweet Brianna's birthday. Last Friday, I took her and her friend Savanna to "The Secret World of Arrietty", and we had pizza and cake at home. We are hoping to celebrate with family in a few weeks.This Sunday she turns nine! When I met Brianna, she was five and had just started kindergarten. Now, she will be starting her final year of elementary school this Fall! Brianna is a very loving little girl with a big heart. She has the unfortunate luck of struggling with anxiety (which I can relate to :), but she is always hard at work to overcome this. Watching her overcome anxiety has been a real testimony builder for me regarding the atonement and how the Lord knows us individually and has born any trial we will ever face in life. I am grateful to have Brianna as my daughter. She is a daily blessing to me and has made me a better person through knowing her.
No comments:
Post a Comment