Sunday, February 5, 2012

Terrible Twos

How did my sweet little daughter who started out like this ...


end up having frequent tantrums like this?


Yes everyone, my sweet Chloe Faye has reached her terrible twos. She was the most amazing baby! She would drink her bottles, sleep, poop and coo. She was a dream. Then, she turned two. Now she has a conniption if she can't wear dresses and tights at all times (including to bed), if she can't wear the dress YOU are wearing (even if it's me and my dress is WAY too big for her) or if I don't move quite fast enough to fetch whatever she is screaming about (more juice, a snack, someone playing with her toy, etc). Now, anyone who knows me, knows I don't tolerate this type of behavior. I scold her, I sit her in time out, we even put her back to bed when she won't calm down - all of this only temporarily fixes the problem and then she's back at it! This weekend has been anything but relaxing! She dumped her fries on the floor at a restaurant, dumped Ranch dressing on my island, gives our dog food and then cries because she doesn't have it anymore...the list goes on. Matt and I are finally taking some time for ourselves at this late hour and praying tomorrow will be better! I keep telling myself this too shall pass - just not fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment