Saturday, February 11, 2012
Valentine's Dance
Last night Matt and I attended the ward Valentine's dance with Sierra and Erik (Matt's sister and her husband). It was a lot of fun and a rare chance for us to have a double date. Three years ago, right before we were married, Matt and I attended this dance while we were dating. I have a special place in my heart for the annual Valentine's dance because it was one of the first church activities we went to. Sierra and Matt are the life of the party! They dance like crazy no matter what song is playing! I love this part of Matt's personality because I am not like that. (I dance the slow songs with Matt and leave the fast songs to Sierra, Erik and Matt. Maybe some day I will break free of my inhibitions! :) Next weekend we'll be celebrating our anniversary with another night out! I feel spoiled! Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute Picture!! Glad you got a fun night out!!
ReplyDelete